Welcome to All Family Chiropractic & Injury Clinic
Your Lubbock Chiropractor
Chiropractic Has Had Great Success Treating
|Low Back Pain||Neck Pain||Headaches|
|Shoulder Pain||Migraine||Rib pain|
|Arthritis||Work related injury||Pinched nerve|
|Back Pain||Disc Herniation||Dizziness|
|Sports injury||Ruptured disc||Ringing in the ear|
|Menstrual pain||Hip Pain||Numbness & tingling in the hand|
|Muscle spasm||Joint pain||Sciatica|
|Whiplash injury||Carpal tunnel||Knee & ankle sprain|
|Pregnancy Related Low Back Pain||Heel pain||TMJ (Jaw) pain|
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our Lubbock chiropractor, call (806) 785-7246 today!
About Dr. Azab, Your Lubbock Chiropractor
- State University of New York at Albany B.S. Biology Cum Laude, 1981
- Palmer College of Chiropractic doctorate degree in chiropractic
- 28 years in the professional practice of chiropractic, the last 21 years in Lubbock
- Fellow of the American Back Society, Diplomate of the American Academy of Pain Management
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Texas Chiropractic Association, Pi Tau Delta Chiropractic Honor Society
- Lecturer on Vertbrogenic Migraines (migraine headaches due to neck and upper back conditions)
- Certified to perform impairment ratings by the Parker College of Chiropractic and the Texas Medical Association
- Certificate in managing disorders of the lower back from the Southeast Back Institute
- Certified to perform extremity adjusting by the Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Certified in the diagnosis and treatment of whiplash injuries by the Spine Research Institute of San Diego
Chiropractic Care In Lubbock, TX
If you have been suffering from back pain in Lubbock, don't wait another second to begin your road to recovery! At All Family Chiropractic & Injury Clinic, our chiropractic techniques can assist patients with the rediscovery of health and wellness that had been previously known but long lost. For others, the chiropractic journey may offer a new sense of balance and wellness that one has never before experienced. If you want to start living every day pain free, call us at (806) 785-7246 to schedule an appointment!
Dr. Andrew Azab is a chiropractor serving Lubbock and the surrounding area. Our chiropractor and the rest of the welcoming team at All Family Chiropractic & Injury Clinic are committed to providing chiropractic solutions to address your unique needs, whether you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even muscular tightness and tension. If you are searching for pain relief after an accident, experiencing an injury, or if you suffer from a specific condition like chronic back pain or a spinal condition like sciatica, rest assured we are here to help. Even if you're looking to improve your overall health, our chiropractor can help you attain your everyday wellness goals! Visit our testimonials page to find out what our patients are saying about our Lubbock chiropractor and our chiropractic care plans.
At your first visit to All Family Chiropractic & Injury Clinic, Dr. Andrew Azab will explain how chiropractic care works and give you a full evaluation to see if our chiropractic solutions are a good fit to address your needs. If there is a good fit, we can customize a plan of chiropractic care for your condition and health goals.
If you have not been to a chiropractor before and want to find out more, please Email Us or call (806) 785-7246 to receive the answers to your questions from our experienced team. We also welcome referrals, so we invite you to share our chiropractic and wellness information with your friends and loved ones.
If you would like to stay informed about the latest in chiropractic care or if you want to start receiving free articles about health and wellness news, subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, even if you are not a patient. We also offer a member wellness area which includes our animated exercise videos, wellness articles, and other healthcare resources.
Dr. Andrew Azab
Lubbock Chiropractor | All Family Chiropractic & Injury Clinic | (806) 785-7246
4505 82nd St, suite 9
Lubbock, TX 79424